Chief Financial Officer (CFO), being the most critical position in the organisation where key functions like finance, accounts, legal and commercial are monitored for their effectiveness to maximize shareholder value. He act as a back bone to the management in their decision making process. Large organisation hires a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to look these issues. But growing SME organisation may not need the requirement of full time CFO.
We virtually act as a CFO for SMEs and Mid Corporate in supporting their journey to next phase of growth, through our expert team of professionals. Here we support in,
- Defining the strategy to take organization to next level
- Laying foundation for building business growth by defining key controls
- Supporting management decision making process; with cost benefit analysis (Eg: Capex Evaluation, Cash flows Analysis, ERP implementation, M&A, Complex agreements etc)
- Review transaction controls and current processes
- Segregation of Accounts & Finance function and defining their KRAs
- Capacity building of the organization; with systems and professionals
- MIS, Budgeting and adoption of right ERP at right stage
- Defining scope of consultants and their engagement
- Assist in manpower requirement / recruitments.
- Support in accounting, tax, finance, legal and commercial matters